I am Dyah Sujiati, delightful girl (InsyaAllah)
Yang Habis Komen
- Dyah Sujiati on Yang Penting Hatinya Dijilbabin!
- mawi wijna on Yang Penting Hatinya Dijilbabin!
- Syafni Andri Yanti on Diupayakan atau tidak, Jodoh itu Takdir!
- jasa desain rumah minimalis 0812-3456-9076 on Mbolang Semarang 
- jasa desain rumah minimalis 0812-3456-9076 on Menikmati Puncak Gunung bagi yang Malas Mendaki?
- jasa desain arsitek semarang 0812-3456-9076 on Saya Kena Tipu! Anda Jangan Jadi Yang Berikutnya!
Twitter @dyahsujiMy Tweets
Category Archives: Weekly Photo Challenge
Hi there! Theme Weekly Photo Challenge for this week is scale. I think its rather difficult for me. Pfffh. As scale definition as the comparation of size. Likes comparasion of size of the bread? Oh no, I can’t make a … Continue reading
Weekly Photo Challenge Hi there! I am back to follow the Weekly Photo Challenge again since 2 years ago! Oh my God, I was lazy once! 🙄 Theme for Weekly Photo Challenge is: depth. I may interpret it as a … Continue reading
Because of my entry about Weekly Photo Challenge : Reflection, i got a great invention from Mr. Nick. (Check it here. Ah, how if i just read the ‘I’d love you’? Ahaha! I’m (not) crazy girl! Just kidding :)) Then, … Continue reading
In Indonesia, December shortened by the Javanese people as ‘gede-gedene sumber’ or sources (water) in the most. Because in the month of December it rained almost every day. Even, sometimes at night. The rest of the overnight rain left water … Continue reading
WPC theme this week was tough for me. I almost did not find the idea to shoot/capture something that interpret a ‘reflection’. I was flipping through my old files of stock photos. Unfortunately, I only got 3 pictures that could … Continue reading
If we are talking about something that makes me thankful, really, there are so much things that I should be grateful for. A lot and I could not count them. One of them is natural. The place I live with … Continue reading